Sunday, February 1, 2009


So before posting a blog about relationship and technology it didn't occur to me to introduce myself. So my real first name is Genevieve . I don't really like Genevieve it seems kinda grandma like to me so I go by Genny for short. Lets see I am trying to be a full time student at Stevenson high school along with competing on a travel softball team, then trying to get into college to pursue both. Lately my life has consisted of ACT prep, recruiting questionnaires and friends. My friends keep me sane. I like to think of myself as really honest and light hearted. I think so far the hardest thing I'm trying to change about myself is my maturity level. I'm not like a crazy person in that parents can't take me places, I can be very appropriate, but I have my moments when I should quit joking around and get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment