I would just like to start off saying that that newsreel was hilarious I can't believe they reported something like that, the voice of the guy was great, like hooking up had become this crazy national epidemic! hahah!!!! Any way the activity that we did earlier in the week was interesting, although I wasn't apart of it I was assigned to take notes on the side and here they are...-Rock, paper scissors?
-"Who's the poet?" -"raise your hands if you have kids?" -"peace corps volunteer should go"
-"pregnant stay" -"football player and wife off! Who's young? Every one's young!" -"Should sailor stay, doctor stay?" -"bye quartermaster she has kids how old?" -Quartermaster gone -Millionaire pay off who ever lives to live -"Mr.Smalls has to leave, pregnant wife stay" -Mr.Smalls Gone -"Wear are the old people, yeah done bye?" -Mr. and Mrs. Eldridge both Gone -"Who votes millionaire off??" -Millionaire off -Traveling poet off
So from my notes I can conclude that teenage kids in American Culture don't value the elderly as much as they do in other countries, where your ancestors define you. And that the young and educated are valued all college students stayed and the Doctors. My last conclusion is that if you haven't done something contributing to society in your life, watch out for your next cruise you could be next! Except if your an epileptic with no meds you always get lucky.
haha i like how you ended your blog! that was really funny when we ended up keeping the epileptic in class. I also blogged about it because this was a very interesting experiment that we had in class and hopefully doesnt ever happen to us in real life.
ReplyDeletehaha i really liked reading the notes you took. i was the millionaire and yea i literally kept saying 'i will pay you to let me stay on the boat'. lol but obviously they didnt care. and really what good would money do on a boat where you cant buy anything? i also like that you said 'watch out for your next cruise you could be next!' it was funny!
ReplyDelete